Prospectus and Application forms for different courses can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.300/- from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all days.
Online Application Submission
Steps for Online Application Submission
- Candidates have to use separate applications forms for the different branches / courses to which they seek admissions. The online registration of the application should be completed within 10 days from the date of publications of the results of the qualifying examination in Tamil Nadu.
- The Intimation about admission, the course opted, date of interview and payment of fee will be sent through SMS to the registered mobile number of the parent.
- The Candidates selected for admission should produce the attested photocopy of the mark sheet along with other certificates to the admission committee.
- The Candidates have to be present along with their parent / guardian on the date and time of interview and pay the fees on the same day itself without fail. The following original documents should be produced at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate / Conduct Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the University of Madras (in case of candidates from other than TNHS Board )
- Original Pass Certificate of HSC (+2)
- Medical Fitness Certificate from any registered practitioner.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Certificate submitted to the college at the time of admission will not be returned under any circumstances till the completion of the courses. Candidates are advised to take sufficient number of copies of these certificates before appearing for the interview. Failure to pay the fees or to produce the above original certificates and photograph at the time of admission will entail forfeiture of admission.