Year of Establishment: 2005
NAAC Accreditation: A Grade (January 2013)
It is our proud privilege to announce that our college has been awarded ‘A’ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council in January 2013. The institution submitted the assessment and accreditation process in the year 2011 with the proper preparation of Self Study Report (SSR). This Institution is assessed under 7 criteria namely curriculum aspects, teaching-learning and evaluation, Research, consultancy and extension, Infrastructure and learning resources, student support and progression, governance and leadership and innovative practices. Based on the SSR, a peer team visited the institution for the assessment and gave its recommendation.
Quality management has become increasingly present in the life of institution. There are various ways of focusing on quality and one of the options is to approach the quality management system using the standard ISO 9001. Our college is ISO 9001:2015 certified by Bureau Veritas . ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. The standard is based on a number of quality management principles including strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps to ensure that students get consistent, good quality education.
We at SHRI SHANKARLAL SUNDARBAI SHASUN JAIN COLLEGE FOR WOMEN strive to bring out and nurture the talents and skills of our students with quality education, motivate them to be self-disciplined and develop their competence to face the challenges of globalization and groom students to be good citizens of tomorrow.
We shall achieve this by:
• Adopting innovative teaching methods.
• Imparting and encouraging learning of new techniques to the staff and keep their motivation level high.
• Retention of good and dedicated faculty.
• Providing excellent infrastructure and conducive learning environment
• Total Commitment to comply with all the legal requirements
• Responding to the changes both in technology and applications
• Associating with leading industries and research institutions
• Continually improving the effectiveness of our processes and systems