1 Circulation service
- Book Issue/ Return
2 Current awareness services
- New arrival systems
- Reference Section
3 Institution memberships
- BRITISH COUNCIL LIBRARY
- THE AMERICAN COUNCIL LIBRARY
- PROQUEST: E-books from Top Publishers: Elsevier, Harvard University Press, Springer, Wiley, World Scientific, Taylor & Francis, Oxford University Press and
- INFLIBNET Library is subscribing to electronic resources through UGC
- INFLIBNET (NLIST) to access 6000+e-Journals and 97000+ e-books. Individual User-ID & password has been provided to all students, Research scholars and the staff members. Itencourages easy access to research and resource sharing.
- 700+ leading publishers. Multi Publishers – Access over 700+ Publishers in a single platform
- Acquisition Model: Subscription to 1 Lakh+ Titles.
- Contains access to 6,000+ full-text scholarly journals, newspapers, Magazines,dissertations, working papers, and market reports. 600+ Multi-Publishers Covered.
- 150 Subject areas covered.
- Most influential business and current affairs magazines
5 Internet Facilities & systems available in the library
- All Machines are interconnected with Campus Network.
- Broad Band Internet connection.
- WI – FI Facility
6 Clipping Service
7 Previous year university exam question papers
8 Back volumes for Magazines and Journals
All library facilities are supported by expert assistance. It is available for students and staff from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on all working days and 8am to 5.30pm during examination